Thursday, September 15, 2011

CRASHHHHH!

Wow.  What a phenomenal movie that is still keeping me think and will forever. One of my favorite things about this movie was that they covered racism coming from every different race.  Each race said or acted in a racist way towards another.  I think that L.A. is a very interesting city.  They have more races than all other cities and they are just stuffed in there.  In class we talked about having high end houses right next to not so priveleged house holds.  I think that in a way Durango has a few places like that.  For example it is always weird driving out of Rockridge and driving threw the trailer park.  Completely different life styles right next to each other. Somehow we make it work.  I think that we dont have much crazy racism problems in Durango because we have always been a town where "Mexicans" are and we get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment